Designed as a complete solution for testing the new UHDTV formats, the PHABRIX Qx features the very latest FPGA technology. The key differentiator of this new instrument is its ability to provide generation and analysis tools on signals with up to 48Gbps payloads offering both video and audio support.
Incorporating the ‘World’s first’ real time 12G-SDI physical layer analysis (eye and jitter) tool-set with automatic SMPTE compliance measurements it provides comprehensive testing for both UHDTV1 and UHDTV2 infrastructures.
Timing is important with multi-link SDI interfaces and the Qx provides comprehensive tools operating across a wide range of standards.
The Qx is controlled using an intuitive user interface consisting of mouse, keyboard and 1920×1080 display of a sophisticated instrument tool set for ultra high definition.
Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range), WCG (Wide Colour Gamut), HFR (High Frame Rate) and the advanced object based audio formats will be provided as the standards develop.
The new PHABRIX Qx hardware platform supports the next generation of both copper and fibre uncompressed SDI interfaces.
SMPTE ST 2022-6 is supported over 10GbE for IP based infrastructures
PHABRIX Qx UHDTV 4K-8K FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
• ALL NEW TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
• UHDTV TEST & MEASUREMENT
• UHDTV1 / 4K SUPPORT UP TO 2160p120
• UHDTV2 / 8K SUPPORT UP TO 4320p60
• AUDIO (SUPPORTING UP TO 128 CHANNELS)
• 12Gbps COPPER AND FIBRE (SFP) SUPPORT
• 4x 12G-SDI IN, UP TO 48GBPS PAYLOADS
• 4x 12G-SDI OUT, UP TO 48GBPS PAYLOADS
• GEARBOX/COPY/SWITCHED OUTPUT
• LINUX CLIENT/SERVER ARCHITECTURE
• TIMECODE BASED LOGGING
• 20 SCALABLE INSTRUMENTS
• 99 LAYOUT PRESETS
• HDMI 2.0 INSTRUMENT OUTPUT
• 12G-SDI INSTRUMENT OUTPUT
• 10/100/1000 ETHERNET CONTROL
• REAL TIME EYE/JITTER ANALYSIS TO 12Gbps
• 10 GbE SFP OPTION FOR SMPTE ST 2022-6
• JITTER INSERTION